This fifteenth-century church stands on a prominent mound, and replaces a much earlier building. There are several possible standing stones in the churchyard, the largest having been reused as a gravestone in 1931. The enormous plain font is of unknown age, but certainly long before the Normans came. It has all the calm presence and sense of purpose of a Henry Moore.

30420Old Radnor Church Old Radnor Church

Advertisements